Get paid for sharing photos?
1. It's simple, we run ads next to your photos and you share in the ad revenue. Funds are sent directly to you through your Google AdSense account. You can also have your earnings sent directly to a charity of your choice once we've completed beta testing. Click on the "Learn more" links when signing up for the details.
2. Upload your photos using e-mail or log into your Epics3 account and go to epics3.com/upload. If you're a techie, then feel free to use our simple API.
3. Automatically share photos on Facebook or Twitter when they're uploaded to Epics3.
4. You have the option to automatically backup your photos into your own Amazon S3 bucket when they're uploaded. Now you can own and control your own content.
5. You have the option to serve your photos from epics3.com or directly from your Amazon S3 bucket using your own domain name.
Photo from Epics3: http://epics3.com/vjf
Same photo direct from your S3 bucket: http://pics.joemoreno.com/vjf
Comments left on one page can be read on the other page.
6. You can also choose custom URLs: